MPTselect Protein G Affinity Resin
Protein G binds specifically to the Fc region of IgG, strong affinity to monoclonal mouse IgG 1 and rat IgG. It can be used to detect, quantify and purify IgG anti - bodies & antibody/antigen complexes. MPT’s recombinant Protein G, containing 195 amino acid residues which is amino acid 190 - 384 of the Streptococcus sp h as predicated molecular mass of approximately 22.5 kDa. Protein G coupled to Agarose, create extremely useful, easy to use media for many routine applications.
- Ligand : Recombinant Protein G from E. Coli
- Ligand coupling : Epoxy activation
- Binding Capacity : Minimum 25mg Human IgG/mL resin* at 3 min residence time
- Bead Structure : Highly cross - linked 4% a garose beads
- Bead size range : 50 - 150 um
- Flow velocity : 300 cm/hr
- Maximum bead pressure : 3 bar
- Storage : In 20% ethanol at 4 - 8 ̊C *Considerable deviations in binding capacity may exist for different immunoglobulins
- Usage : This material is offered by MicroProtein Technologies, Inc. for research, laboratory or protein purification purposes.
- Quality : Quality testing is performed at all stages to ensure excellent lot - to - lot consistency. The facility and quality systems are routinely audited according to ISO 9001:2008 Standards .
- Working pH : 3 - 12